Effective Date: March 24, 2020
Summary of how we use your data
Claudia Gabrielle, MD, FAAFP uses your personal data to manage your relationship with her, allow you to purchase products and services from her, deal with invoicing and ensure that she can communicate with you efficiently. Data is shared securely with third party agents, such as our credit card processor and customer relations management system who assist us with the sale and provision of our products and services. Where she relies on your consent, such as for direct marketing, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
What does this policy cover?
This policy describes how Claudia Gabrielle, MD, FAAFP will make use of your data to purchase services from her website (https://www.CGabrielleMD.com/). It also describes your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing which Claudia Gabrielle, MD, FAAFP carries out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “What rights do I have?” section.
What information does she collect?
She collects and processes personal data about you when you interact with her and her website, and when you purchase services from her. This includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your address
- Your payment details (including your billing address or PayPal account or bank details, as appropriate)
- Information related to the browser or device you use to access her website
How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?
She processes this personal data for the following purposes:
To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: this is relevant where you request specific information via an email, opt-in form or other means, or where you make a purchase from her. This includes:
- Verifying your identity;
- Taking payments;
- Communicating with you;
- Providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products and services;
- Where she has a legitimate interest. This includes:
- To conduct research, analysis and analytics.
- Where you give us consent:
- She will send you direct marketing in relation to her relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by her, her affiliates and carefully selected partners, including Whole Life Whole Health, LLC., Juice Plus+, ASEA, AlkaViva, and others with whom she may associate.
- She places cookies and use similar technologies in accordance with her Cookies Policy and the information provided to you when those technologies are used on other occasions where she asks you for consent, she will use the data for the purpose which is explained at that time.
Website Analytics and Cookies Policy
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing:
Wherever she relies on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although she may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, she is able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where she relies on her legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling she carries out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting her using the details set out below.
What rights do I have?
You have the right to ask her for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to her for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask her to share (port) this data to another controller.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where she doesn’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where she is using the data for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited: for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask her to delete information which she is required by law to keep or has compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with her using the details set out below. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
How do I get in touch with you?
She hopes that she can satisfy queries you may have about the way she processes your data. If you have any concerns about how she processes your data, or would like to opt out of direct marketing, you can get in touch at DrGabrielle@CGabrielleMD.com.
Which entity is my data controller, and which affiliates might my data be shared with?
The data controller for your information is Claudia Gabrielle, MD, FAAFP. Your personal data may be shared with certain third party agents in the course of fulfilling your request to receive information from her or third party agents about products offered through these entities. A list of these entities appears below:
- Whole Life Whole Health, LLC., 201 S. Shady Shores, #1952, Lake Dallas, TX 75065, 940-725-0023
- PayPal, Inc., 2211 North First Street, San Jose, California 95131, 888-221-1161
- BGB Worldwide, Inc., 201 S. Shady Shores, #1952, Lake Dallas, TX 75065, 940-725-0023
- The Juice Plus+ Company, 140 Crescent Drive, Collierville, Tennessee, 38017, 800-347-6350
- ASEA, LLC., Salt Lake City, UT 84121, 888-438-5971
- AlkaViva, LLC., 8745 Technology Way, Ste. C, Reno, NV 89521, 775-324-2400
How long will you retain my data?
Where she processes registration data, she does this for as long as you are an active user of her site and for 12 months after this.
Where she processes personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, she processes the data until you ask her to stop and for a short period after this (to allow her to implement your requests). She also keeps a record of the fact that you have asked her not to send you direct marketing or to process your data, so that she may respect your request in future.
Where she processes personal data in connection with performing a contract, she keeps the transactional data for six years from your last interaction with her (or such longer period as may be required by law).
Claudia Gabrielle, MD, FAAFP’s website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Child”). She does not collect Personal Data knowingly on any person under 18 years old. If you, as a parent or guardian, discover that your Child has provided her with personally identifiable information, please contact her. Claudia Gabrielle, MD, FAAFP will take steps to remove that information from her server once she has been made aware that she collected Personal Data from children without parental consent.
This policy is written in English. In the event of any conflict in interpreting or construing the terms of this policy, the English version shall prevail.